Out here, golf includes enchanting views and sightings of rare birds native to our area
Between the breathtaking backdrops of live oaks and alligators meandering about the waterways, our golf courses are a popular year-round attraction. From courses integrated with driving ranges to a stand-alone driving range perfect for families, grab a cold beverage and practice your swing. Our courses include country clubs, which offer reciprocal-play agreements with some of the finest golf courses in Louisiana. For a challenging game of golf or a relaxing afternoon out on the links, you’ll enjoy teeing off in Louisiana’s River Parishes.
- Belle Terre Golf Course & Country Club, 111 Fairway Drive, LaPlace, LA 70068, 985-652-5000 – website
- Cypress Lakes Country Club, 10 Villere Dr, Destrehan, LA 70047, 985-764-6868 – website
- Fashion Golf & Country Club, 223 Joe Louis Lane, Hahnville, LA 70057, 985-783-6486 – website
- Grand Ridge Country Club, 500 Willowdale Blvd, Luling, LA 70070, 985-308-1640 – website
- Riverlands Golf and Country Club, 500 Fairway Dr, LaPlace, LA 70068, 985-652-6316 – website
- St. Rose Driving Range, 10362 Airline Hwy, Saint Rose, LA 70087, 504-466-0411 – website
Start Planning. PICK AN ITINERARY.
Discover Exciting Ways to Explore
Make planning your next vacation to Louisiana's River Parishes easy. Use one of our trip itineraries to get started.
START BOOKING. FIND THE RESOURCES YOU NEED.
New Orleans PLANTATIONS Country
Explore the 10 historic estates in the River Parishes of Louisiana and discover the stories rooted in their past.
New Orleans SWAMP Country
Create memories learning the folklore of our swamps and viewing gators in their natural habitat.
Andouille was created here, so get out and try the local smokehouses that each have their own version of the "best".
The region out here is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and find adventure.
Lac Des Allmands
Famous for catfish, Lac Des Allemands is a haven for outdoor sportsmen.
Enjoyed around the world, Perique can only be grown and processed out here.
CAJUN & CREOLE CUISINE
Cajun and Creole cuisine are as necessary to our culture as the people who make it.
Tour buses, shuttles and local airports are all transportation options for the River Parishes.
STAY OUT HERE
Louisiana's River Parishes offers a wide range of lodging options from rustic and quaint to upscale and luxurious.