Louisiana’s River Parishes offers a wide range of lodging options. Whether you’re looking for something rustic and quaint or more upscale and luxurious there is a perfect fit for anyone out here.
There are many reasons to stay Out Here, in Louisiana’s River Parishes! The primary purpose is, every neighborhood has great hotels offering many amenities and features, including complimentary breakfast, free WIFI and free parking. Other important reasons to stay Out Here are:
FREE PARKING: Stay Out Here and park for free. Overnight parking throughout entire region is complimentary.
PROXIMITY: Stay Out Here in the midst of the mighty Mississippi River, beautiful plantations, and swamps and bayous. Then day trip to New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
BETTER VALUE: Stay Out Here and save. The average cost per room is less than the average costs in New Orleans and in Baton Rouge.
SAFE AND SECURE: Stay Out Here and don’t worry about safety for your family, friends and business associates. Louisiana’s River Parishes are safe and secure.
SHUTTLE SERVICE: Stay Out Here and get shuttle service to and from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport and the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport.
Hotels & Motels
- Best Western LaPlace Inn: 4289 Main St., LaPlace, LA 70068 – 985-651-4000, website
- Fairfield Inn and Suites LaPlace: 944 Belle Terre Blvd, LaPlace, LA 70068 – 985-359-2000, website
- Hampton Inn: 4288 Hwy 51, LaPlace, LA 70068 – 985-652-5002, website
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites LaPlace: 4284 Hwy 51, LaPlace, LA 70068 – 985-618-1600, website
- Holiday Inn Express – New Orleans Airport South: 110 James Drive, Saint Rose, LA 70087 – 504-466-1355, website
- LaQuinta Inn and Suites: 14221 Hwy 90, Boutte, LA 70039 – 985-758-7800, website
- Motel 6: 12215 Hwy 90, Luling, LA 70070, website
- Quality Inn – LaPlace: 3900 Hwy 51, LaPlace, LA 70068 – 985-652-5544, website
- Ramada: 13889 Hwy 18, Luling, LA 70070 – 985-785-2600, website, book a room with special rates
- Supreme Inn & Suites – St. James: 10441 Hwy 70 Access St, St. James, LA 70086 – 225-474-3400, website
- Towne Place Suites – LaPlace: 4821 Hwy 51, LaPlace, LA 70068 – 985-651-1700, website
- Westwood Inn: 12177 Hwy 90, Luling, LA 70070 – 985-785-1125, website
- Marguerite – Destrehan Plantation: 13034 River Rd, Destrehan, LA 70047 – 984-764-9315
- Marie Celeste- Destrehan Plantation: 13034 River Rd, Destrehan, LA 70047 – 984-764-9315
- Oak Alley Plantation Restaurant & Inn: 3645 Hwy 18, Vacherie, LA 70090 – 225-265-2151
Bed & Breakfasts
- Auberge du Chene Vert Bed & Breakfast: 2794 LA-44, Paulina, LA 70763 – 225-869-8883
- Cottage on the Farm Bed & Breakfast: 19637 Hwy 643, Vacherie, LA 70090 – 225-265-4654
- Jolie Plantation Home Bed & Breakfast: 6894 LA-44, Convent, LA 70723 – 225-562-3553
- Ormond Bed & Breakfast: 13786 River Road, Destrehan, LA 70047 – 985-764-8544
- Poche Plantation Bed & Breakfast: 6554 State Highway 44, Convent, LA 70723 – 225-562-7728
Discover Exciting Ways to Explore
Make planning your next vacation to Louisiana's River Parishes easy. Use one of our trip itineraries to get started.
Explore the 10 historic estates in the River Parishes of Louisiana and discover the stories rooted in their past.
Create memories learning the folklore of our swamps and viewing gators in their natural habitat.
Andouille was created here, so get out and try the local smokehouses that each have their own version of the "best".
The region out here is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and find adventure.
Famous for catfish, Lac Des Allemands is a haven for outdoor sportsmen.
Enjoyed around the world, Perique can only be grown and processed out here.
Cajun and Creole cuisine are as necessary to our culture as the people who make it.
Tour buses, shuttles and local airports are all transportation options for the River Parishes.
Louisiana's River Parishes offers a wide range of lodging options from rustic and quaint to upscale and luxurious.