Writing about Louisiana’s River Parishes and don’t know where to start? Search no more, we’ve got a mountain of unique story ideas, and we offer a variety of services to help print, broadcast and online travel journalists. So for insider tips, photos, sources, and trip coordination, give us a ring. Below is just a short listing of ideas that might help you begin…but please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- From Trophy Bass to Tiramisu…Eating Your Way through Louisiana’s River Parishes
- The History of Cajun & Zydeco Music
- Acadian, Cajun & Creole: There is a Difference
- The Haunting Tales of River Road Plantations
- African-American Heritage in Louisiana’s River Parishes
- Celebrating Our Culture Through Festivals: From Andouille Sausage to Holiday Bonfires
- The Shadowy Swamps, Mysterious Bayous and Scenic Byways of Louisiana’s River Parishes
- Secret Gardens of Louisiana’s River Parishes
- Historic Preservation of Antebellum Plantations and Homes
- Ain’t That Sweet: The Impact of Sugarcane on Louisiana’s River Parishes
- A Birdwatcher’s Haven
- Arts & Antiques Abound in Louisiana’s River Parishes
- Family Friendly Activities: From the Babies to the Baby-Boomers & Beyond!
Start Planning. PICK AN ITINERARY.
Discover Exciting Ways to Explore
Make planning your next vacation to Louisiana's River Parishes easy. Use one of our trip itineraries to get started.
START BOOKING. FIND THE RESOURCES YOU NEED.
New Orleans PLANTATIONS Country
Explore the 10 historic estates in the River Parishes of Louisiana and discover the stories rooted in their past.
New Orleans SWAMP Country
Create memories learning the folklore of our swamps and viewing gators in their natural habitat.
Andouille was created here, so get out and try the local smokehouses that each have their own version of the "best".
The region out here is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and find adventure.
Lac Des Allmands
Famous for catfish, Lac Des Allemands is a haven for outdoor sportsmen.
Enjoyed around the world, Perique can only be grown and processed out here.
CAJUN & CREOLE CUISINE
Cajun and Creole cuisine are as necessary to our culture as the people who make it.
Tour buses, shuttles and local airports are all transportation options for the River Parishes.
STAY OUT HERE
Louisiana's River Parishes offers a wide range of lodging options from rustic and quaint to upscale and luxurious.