- This event has passed.
Spring Garden Festival
March 25 @ 9:00 am - March 26 @ 4:00 pm
Destrehan Plantation in partnership with LSU Ag Center and Louisiana Master Gardeners marks March 25 & 26, 2023 as Spring Garden Festival
The 2023 Spring Garden Festival will showcase plant nurseries, and vendors that focus on the porch patio, yard, and garden.
The festival will include the following:
- Plant nurseries
- Educational seminars and exhibits
- A country store
- Live entertainment by Louis Pettinelli Jazz Quintet, Saturday, March 25, 2023, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Live entertainment by the Nola Dukes Jazz Quartet, Sunday, March 26, 2023 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Spring speciality drinks with alcohol
- Beer and Wine
- A food & beverage court
Children’s Activities will include the following:
- A discovery/activity tent
- Make and take home arts & crafts
- A demonstration from the beekeeper
- A garde demonstration with LSU AgCenter
- A visit and picture taking with the Easter Bunny from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm both days
- An Easter egg hunt at 3:00 pm – both days
General Admission is $5.00 per person
Free for children 5 and under
Handicap parking is available
Start Planning. PICK AN ITINERARY.
Discover Exciting Ways to Explore
Make planning your next vacation to Louisiana's River Parishes easy. Use one of our trip itineraries to get started.
START BOOKING. FIND THE RESOURCES YOU NEED.
New Orleans PLANTATIONS Country
Explore the 10 historic estates in the River Parishes of Louisiana and discover the stories rooted in their past.
New Orleans SWAMP Country
Create memories learning the folklore of our swamps and viewing gators in their natural habitat.
Andouille was created here, so get out and try the local smokehouses that each have their own version of the "best".
The region out here is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and find adventure.
Lac Des Allmands
Famous for catfish, Lac Des Allemands is a haven for outdoor sportsmen.
Enjoyed around the world, Perique can only be grown and processed out here.
CAJUN & CREOLE CUISINE
Cajun and Creole cuisine are as necessary to our culture as the people who make it.
Tour buses, shuttles and local airports are all transportation options for the River Parishes.
STAY OUT HERE
Louisiana's River Parishes offers a wide range of lodging options from rustic and quaint to upscale and luxurious.