A Candy Cane Celebration
December 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
December 10, 2023, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
TICKETS GO ON SALE MONDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2023 at 8:00 am
Enjoy an afternoon on our grounds and in our Mule Barn
- Make and take home holiday crafts
- Family Craft – A Craft the entire family can make
- Play reindeer games and win prizes
- Elf Bingo (fun for the entire family)
- Visit Santa under the old oak tree
- NEW – Visit Santa’s Reindeer under a tree
- Storytelling by Mrs. Claus in the outdoor kitchen
- Coloring Contest
- Go on a candy cane hunt
- Enjoy some complimentary refreshments such as holiday punch, hot chocolate and coffee
- Buy Confections from the Sweet Shop
Children Two (2) and under free
All proceeds from events go to the restoration and preservation of Destrehan Plantation and its dependency buildings.
PLEASE READ YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION VERY CAREFULLY FOR INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING THIS EVENT.
- TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE MONDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2023 AT 8:00AM
- WE SELL A MAXIMUM OF 400 TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE
- WHEN YOU REGISTER BELOW, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL (E-TICKET) – THIS IS YOUR TICKET – YOU CAN PRESENT THIS THE DAY OF THE EVENT (CHECK-IN) OR JUST SHOW YOUR LICENSE
- IN THE EVENT OF A RAIN OUT (TORRENTIAL DOWN POUR) YOU WILL RECIEVE CREDIT FOR NEXT YEAR
- CANCELLATION REQUIRES A 72 HOUR ADVANCED NOTICE FOR A FULL REFUND
Discover Exciting Ways to Explore
Make planning your next vacation to Louisiana's River Parishes easy. Use one of our trip itineraries to get started.
Explore the 10 historic estates in the River Parishes of Louisiana and discover the stories rooted in their past.
Create memories learning the folklore of our swamps and viewing gators in their natural habitat.
Andouille was created here, so get out and try the local smokehouses that each have their own version of the "best".
The region out here is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and find adventure.
Famous for catfish, Lac Des Allemands is a haven for outdoor sportsmen.
Enjoyed around the world, Perique can only be grown and processed out here.
Cajun and Creole cuisine are as necessary to our culture as the people who make it.
Tour buses, shuttles and local airports are all transportation options for the River Parishes.
Louisiana's River Parishes offers a wide range of lodging options from rustic and quaint to upscale and luxurious.