A Candy Cane Celebration
December 11 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
December 11, 2022, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Enjoy an afternoon on our grounds and in our Mule Barn
- Make and take home holiday crafts
- Play reindeer games and win prizes
- Elf Bingo (fun for the entire family)
- Visit Santa under the old oak tree
- Visit Mr. Mean (The Grinch) under the old oak tree
- Storytelling by Mrs. Claus in the outdoor kitchen
- Coloring Contest
- Go on a candy cane hunt
- Enjoy some complimentary refreshments such as holiday punch, hot chocolate and coffee
- Buy Confections from the Sweet Shop
Registration is required and begins Monday, October 24, 2022 at 8:00 am
A maximum of 400 tickets will be sold
No tickets will be sold at the gate
Discover Exciting Ways to Explore
Make planning your next vacation to Louisiana's River Parishes easy. Use one of our trip itineraries to get started.
Explore the 10 historic estates in the River Parishes of Louisiana and discover the stories rooted in their past.
Create memories learning the folklore of our swamps and viewing gators in their natural habitat.
Andouille was created here, so get out and try the local smokehouses that each have their own version of the "best".
The region out here is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and find adventure.
Famous for catfish, Lac Des Allemands is a haven for outdoor sportsmen.
Enjoyed around the world, Perique can only be grown and processed out here.
Cajun and Creole cuisine are as necessary to our culture as the people who make it.
Tour buses, shuttles and local airports are all transportation options for the River Parishes.
Louisiana's River Parishes offers a wide range of lodging options from rustic and quaint to upscale and luxurious.