Congratulations on Your Engagement
We understand how exciting and challenging planning your wedding can be, and here, in Louisiana’s River Parishes, we are committed to helping you plan the wedding of your dreams. Say your vows in one of our elegant event venues, in one of our historic churches or at one of our magnificent mansions.
- Belle Terre Golf Course & Country Club, 111 Fairway Drive, LaPlace, LA 70068 , 985-652-5000
- Destrehan Plantation, 13034 River Road, Destrehan, Louisiana 70047, 985-764-9315
- Edward Dufresne Community Center, 274 Judge Edward Dufresne Parkway, Luling, LA 70070, 985- 331-3795
- Historic Riverlands, 123 Redemption Way 480, Reserve, LA 70084, 985-536-4717
- LaMaison Magnolia Reception Hall, 900 First Street, Norco, LA 70079, 985-725-0040
- Oak Alley Plantation, 3645 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090, 225-265-2151
- Ormond Plantation, 13786 River Road, Destrehan, LA 70090, 985-764-8544
- Quality Inn – LaPlace, 3900 Highway 51, LaPlace, LA 70068, 985-652-5544
- San Francisco Plantation, 2646 Highway 44, Garyville, LA 70051, 985-535-2341
- St. James Boat Club, 39180 Airline Highway 61, Paulina, LA 70763, 225-206-2861
- St. John Center, 2900 US-51, Laplace, LA 70068, 985-359-2562
- St. Joseph Plantation: 3535 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090 – 225-265-4078
Discover Exciting Ways to Explore
Make planning your next vacation to Louisiana's River Parishes easy. Use one of our trip itineraries to get started.
Explore the 10 historic estates in the River Parishes of Louisiana and discover the stories rooted in their past.
Create memories learning the folklore of our swamps and viewing gators in their natural habitat.
Andouille was created here, so get out and try the local smokehouses that each have their own version of the "best".
The region out here is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts to explore and find adventure.
Famous for catfish, Lac Des Allemands is a haven for outdoor sportsmen.
Enjoyed around the world, Perique can only be grown and processed out here.
Cajun and Creole cuisine are as necessary to our culture as the people who make it.
Tour buses, shuttles and local airports are all transportation options for the River Parishes.
Louisiana's River Parishes offers a wide range of lodging options from rustic and quaint to upscale and luxurious.